Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Girls...

--
The girls got their new beds this weekend and as a result, I decided that we would go through all their toys and downsize..
--
This is what Bella's room looked like at one point Saturday morning...

And this was Brooklyn's room at one point...

Believe it or not, I (with Nana's help) did get both their rooms all cleaned and organized before bedtime! I cannot say the same for the rest of the house, but...two rooms down...
--
We ended up taking out about 4 black trash bags full of toys and a big bag of trash! I tried to explain to Bella that some kids were not as lucky as she and Brooklyn are and that some don't have any toys at all. Some things she was not going to part with, but she did offer some of her toys saying "we give this to everybody"!!! A small lesson is giving was learned as well (or at least I attempted it!)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment