Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A few more conversations...

--

Last night we were driving home from school and I always try to get Bella to tell me about her day (I also ask Brooklyn but she usually just smiles at me)!
--
Bella bowed her head and got her "upset" face on and this was the conversation:

Bella: I bad at school today.
Me: You were bad at school today? What did you do?
Bella: Abby Tate (it is actually Abby Kate) hit me.
Me: Abby Kate hit you today? Did Abby Kate say she was sorry?
Bella: BIG PIG!! (haha - she had a library book in her lap about going to a farm and I guess she found a big pig)

So I don't know exactly what happened at school - but she was very glad when Abby Kate got there this morning - so I guess there were no hard feelings.

This conversation took place in the bathroom last night and again this morning while Bella was using her potty as a stool (I mean what else is a potty for) and making faces in the mirror:

Me: Bella, what are you doing in the bathroom?
Bella: I justa lookin at myself

This conversation took place this morning when I was getting Bella up to get dressed for school:

Me: (turning on light in my bedroom - b/c this is where Bella slept again last night)
Bella: It's too bright; turn light off; it's too bright
Me: Good morning. It's time to wake up - time to face the day
Bella: turn light off; it too bright!

She did finally get out of bed but then the usual battle of getting her dressed began! The joys of a 2-year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment