Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fish Tank

--
One of the things on Bella's "wish list" was for some fish! Well - I'm sorry I don't do anymore pets! We have a dog and she is neglected enough (not really neglected - just neglected compared to her life before Bella, Brooklyn and Brady)! I don't really have anywhere to put a fish tank either and if I were to put it on the dressor in their room - well the fish would be flopping all over the floor from Brooklyn trying to pick up the tank!
--
So I went on amazon.com and looked for "fake fish aquariums" and wouldn't you know they make them! So I ordered one for Bella - only cost me $8.77, product, shipping, tax, everything! It came in and I was going to save it for Christmas but I also found a Little Mermaid one at Wal-Green's (which in the end it had a crack in it and leaked - so it didn't last very long)! I gave them to the girls one night that it was just the 4 of us home since Daddy was working. They LOVED them! Here is a shot of them on the couch watching their fish swim (and yes they actually move - they have little motors and lights)! This picture was not posed - they were actually laying on the couch like this and I managed to snap a picture before they moved!
--
--

No comments:

Post a Comment