Thursday, December 4, 2008

THANK YOU CARDS

--
Do you write thank you cards for gifts you or your children or your spouse receive? I am a firm believer in thank-yous. Sometimes I might forget (and if I've forgotten you at some point - I'm really sorry) - I try really hard to write thank-you's for EVERYTHING!!! My girls even "write" thank you cards and Bella will even say when she gets something "I need write a thank you"! So I'm glad they are learning this very important lesson!
--
I was thinking the other day of what kind of thank you cards we would use for Christmas this year! Then I go to Hannah's blog - Sherbet Blossom - and she has this great freebie! It is a template with thank you post cards on them that you can download and print!! Perfect - we'll certainly be using these!
--
Thanks, Hannah!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment