Friday, January 23, 2009

Missed us?

--
So I know at least one of my blogging buddies has missed my posting over the last 10 days - thanks Laura!!!
--
I've actually been meaning to post but just haven't gotten around to it. We seem to be staying quite busy! It seems I'm feeding Brady alot - he is definitely a good nurser! Plus there have been a couple of days where I've actually gone into the office and Nana has stayed with Brady.
--
Today was the girls' last day at "school" - starting Monday, Nana will be at our house with them while we are at work! I start back to work full-time at the office on Monday. I've been keeping up with all my work at home during the past 7 weeks - but Monday is back to the real world! I think the girls are excited to be getting to stay home with Nana and I am glad for them to not be in daycare anymore. The daycare they were attending was good and the girls enjoyed it but as soon as we told them they'd be staying home with Nana - that's all they've talked about!
--
I apologize for the blogging absence - but I cannot guarantee that it will get any better with my returning to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment