Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

.

I have not kept baby books for any of the kids - one reason is the blog - I try to keep it updated with all that we are doing and all the information about the kids that would go into a baby book. BUT...I decided I would try my hand at digital scrapbooking! My goal would be to have at least one page per month per year for the kids - we could print these out and then they'd have a record (or I could just leave it on the computer and they'd still have the record - which is what will likely happen!).
.
I started with Brady because I can get his up to date pretty quickly since I only have 3 months to "catch up" on!
.
Here is my "scrapbook page" announcing his arrival with all his stats!
.
.
Be sure to check Brady's page for other scrapbook pages and updated posts...
--

No comments:

Post a Comment