Thursday, February 19, 2009

Napping kids...

--
For some reason, the girls will nap for Nana at our house (and when they are at her house), but no matter how stern we are about nap time at home - they just won't do it! For instance, on Sunday, I fixed them lunch, we ate and then I told them it was time for a nap! Of course, they both looked at me and said "no" but I took them to their rooms and told them they needed to nap. I tried closing the door - to which they just opened it back up (and I've tried putting the safety things on the back and they just take them off - please note, we do not lock our children in their rooms - it is just a tactic to try and enforce bedtime/naptime - the door is opened shortly after being closed). So I put the baby gate up thinking that since they were in their room, they'd eventually give up and go to sleep! HAHA - I let them out of their room declaring nap time over at 2:45....Oh well - just means it will be an early bedtime!
--
Here are the girls one day last week napping for Nana!
--





No comments:

Post a Comment