Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mischief

Bella fell asleep while I was cooking supper this past Saturday, so Brooklyn and I ate. While we were eating Brady woke up, so I went to the couch to nurse him and left Brooklyn at the table. I heard her get up, but didn't think much about it...I then heard her in the kitchen and knew she was doing something with Georgia's bowls (which she is notorious for doing) - I just wasn't sure what she was doing this time...It turns out she was putting her leftover spaghetti into Georgia's bowl! I, of course, snapped a few pictures before saying "Brooklyn!", to which she turned and flashed that smile of hers (which coincidentally she thinks will take her very far in life - because she is constantly flashing it to get her way).

BUSTED!!
The Smile that she believes will take her everywhere in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment