Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just for Fun!

Anyone who really knows me - knows I LOVE LOVE purses!!!! I saw this post over at Life With My Special Ks and even though I wasn't officially tagged - I wanted to do this post!!
\
1. Post a picture of the bag/purse/handbag/pocketbook {whatever you call it!} that you are carrying! Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting that cute little clutch that you carried before you had children or the last time you went out ;-) I want to see the purse that you carried today!

--
It looks small - but it really holds a lot! I have a Filofax planner, camera, brush, powder, lipstick, checkbook, tylenol, keys and even some mail!
--
2. Tell us how much it cost! Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a Southern Belle neva discusses matters of money, darlin'. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell! Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge! This is for entertainment purposes only! And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it!!
--
$9.95
--
3. Tag some other girls. It will be fun to see what everybody else posts :-)
--
Anyone else who wants to do it!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment