Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pay It Forward!

__
--
I'm participating in a Pay It Forward Swap, and I need three people to sign up to play. I'm hoping to encourage my creativity! To each of these three participants, I will send out a handmade gift within the next 12 months. In turn each of these people agrees to 'Pay It Forward' and send out a handmade something to three other people....and so on....and so on. There is a lengthy sending window in that you will have 1 year to send something to your three sendees. So I'm hoping to be able to find 3 people who would like to receive something from me.
--
Any takers??
--
If you are interested, leave a comment on this post with a way that I can contact you to get your email address and mailing address.I'm so looking forward to making something just for you:).......so come on and play....please!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment