Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday's Project

So Storytime today is our Christmas party! We were all asked to bring something for everyone. For the Halloween Fall Festival, I made cookies and candy/lollipops. For this, I decided not to bake! We (well, mostly I) made Peppermint Pals and put some candy in a little "loot" bag! The Peppermint Pals were much more time consuming that I had thought - especially the reindeer ones. But they are cute - they are little things you make using pom-poms, googly eyes and pipe cleaners. You then wrap them around a candy cane!!! Thank goodness the audience is small children! I finished them up while the girls napped yesterday and when Bella woke up they were on the table and she picked one up and said "pretty", "good job Mommy" and clapped her hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment