Friday, May 30, 2008

The Cotton Patch Festival

--
A couple of Saturdays ago, the girls and I went to the Cotton Patch Festival in Uriah, Alabama (Uriah has one of the local Cotton Gins in this area). I hestiated to go by myself (Brannon works Saturdays) with both girls but I loaded up their red wagon in the back of the Suburban and Bella promised me she would stay in the wagon the whole time - so off we went!!
--
The girls were excellent!! They did indeed stay in the wagon the entire time - except when we stopped by a little petting zoo they had set up. The girls loved it! Bella was able to name each and every animal - we're still working on this knowledge with Brooklyn.









P.S. - I have no idea why the pictures have that horrible red tint to them - I obviously had the camera on a crazy setting - but you can still get the idea of the fun they had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment