Thursday, October 11, 2007

Entertaining Little Sister

There isn't much commentary to go along with these photos. I was eating my supper this evening and Bella had already finished hers and I was through feeding Brooklyn and Bella came over to Brooklyn and starting poking her but in a very playful way that, as you can see, Brooklyn really enjoyed. Brooklyn was just a laughing every time Bella would "get her"!! As you can see in the last picture, Brooklyn started "getting her back"! Bella then asked for me to put Brooklyn on the floor so they could play!
One of my friends who also has two little ones close together (they are 16 months, while Bella and Brooklyn are 15 months) said how amazed she was at how her older one had accepted the new baby so well and it made me think of how Bella really has accepted Brooklyn into our family as well! They really do play so well together and seem to really enjoy each other's company - and for that I am so very thankful!
Just a side note - the reason Brooklyn is only in her diaper is because I gave her a sippy cup of juice and she proceeded to drink it out of the sippy cup and then dribble it down her shirt - so it was soaking wet and I didn't want her to sit in a drenched shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment