Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Today's Visitor

I had put some boxes out on our little porch to take to the trash and picked them up today and a lizard was either in or on the box and jumped onto my arm!!! YUCK! I won't kill a lizard though because they eat bugs!! I did, however, shake my arm violently to get the thing off of me! Then I discovered he had a friend with him that remained on our house. While the one I shook off my arm scurried away, I had to "shoo" the one on the house away with a broom into the back yard! BUT, this little guy decided to make a return visit and I noticed him as I was picking up the house on one of our windows (outside, of course) - see picture below - it's a little fuzzy because I took it from inside! He did finally scurry off somewhere!! Bella was quite fascinated with our little visitor!


No comments:

Post a Comment