Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today's Projects

I am always trying to think of/find new ideas of things to do with Bella as far as crafts go. Today we did a few things:

I went through some of my old magazines that I get and cut out pictures of different things - flowers and the like. I then put some glue on some construction paper, gave her the glue paper and the clippings and she made the collage! This actually kept her occupied for quite a while. Of course, she was much quicker at pasting the clippings than I was at cutting them out (note to self: clip ahead of time)!!

This is the finished product.

Next, I found a cute little Barnyard pattern on the Internet. So I cut out all the "pieces", glued the barn to a piece of paper and she had a good time with the animals. This didn't last quite as long as the collaging.

Then she found some stickers that I have for scrapbooking/card making...She loves these stickers - they are foam stickers. So I gave her a piece of construction paper and off she went sticking the stickers to the paper. I think she would do this all day!

Finally, I found a "create your own" memory game on the Internet as well. So, I cut out all the pieces and we played a game of that. We didn't turn them over and make her try to remember where the animals were, instead I told her to pick a card and when she had picked one, I asked her to tell me what it was (they were circus animals) and then to find the other card that looked just like the one she had! She seemed to enjoy this - but as with most things, her attention span was a bit short. But it was time for lunch and then naps, anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment