Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.
--
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. City of Anniston - Personnel Department and City Clerk's Office
2. JC Penney's - Men's Department
3. University of Alabama - College of Continuing Studies
4. Medtronic, Inc. - Regional Financial Analyst
--
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Hearts and Souls
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. Raising Helen
4. Harry Potter movies
--
Four places I have lived:
1. Anniston, AL
2. Tuscaloosa, AL
3. Smyrna, GA
4. Huxford, AL
--
Four Shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. 48 Hours Mystery
4. The Bachelor (starts back on Monday)
--
Four places I have been:
1. London
2. Paris
3. Switzerland
4. Arizona
--
Four people who email me (regularly):
1. Lesley
2. Mom
3. Melissa
4.
--
Four of my favorite foods
1. Spaghetti with meat sauce
2. Chocolate
3. Bar-B-Que
4. Ham
--
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at the beach
2. at the bookstore
3. at home with my girls
4. getting a massage
--

No comments:

Post a Comment