Friday, February 29, 2008

My Firsts

I saw this neat little questionaire on Michelle's blog -- My Semblance of Sanity. I thought it looked like fun so I decided to join in on the fun! -
--
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Nick Ray.
--
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes - I married him!
--
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Wine.
--
4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting. Outside of that I was a Co-Op student my senior year in high school for the City of Anniston - I worked in the Personnel Department, the City Clerk's office and the trash collection (we collected payments) department.
--
5. What was your FIRST car? Toyota Corrolla
--
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Don't really receive a lot of texts..none so far today
-
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? I guess that would be Bella - because her foot was in my face!
--
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Christy Triplett.
--
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?Arizona with the Girl Scouts to a Wider Opps Conference
--
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Suzie Howard. Unfortunately, we do not keep in very close touch these days - but I still think of her so very fondly as we were like sisters growing up....
--
11. What was your FIRST sport played? I played softball for one season.
--
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? The one that stands out the most - The Beams house. Dr. Beam is a vet and we went out for pizza and then I decided I wanted to go home (wasn't much for staying over) but instead we went to his office to see the monkey would could chew gum! Well, I still ended up going home at around 10 pm that night
--
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? It was turning the bedroom light on and telling Brannon and Bella it was time to get up - they both moaned and rolled over!
--
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister, Jennifer.
--
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Turned the heater up!
--
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? New Kids on the Block
--
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? just ears..
--
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Switzerland (also visited England and France on that trip)
--
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? My first wreck.
--
20. When was your FIRST detention? I'm a goody-goody, I don't think I ever had detention
--
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Alabama.
--
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? I don't know....
--
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Suzie
--
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? From the airport to training!!! I was an auditor in a previous life and they'd send limos to the airport to pick us up and transport us to the training location.

No comments:

Post a Comment