Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tea for Daddy

__
I got this in an email from a friend, but someone had just told me this story the other day, but I cannot for the life of me remember who told me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.
___
I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.
___
Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.
___
Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
___
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.
___
My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
___
My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.
___
Then she says, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet?'
___

No comments:

Post a Comment