Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VOTE FOR MY STORY

Michelle over at My Semblance of Sanity is having a contest for the Best Baby Story. I entered Brooklyn's birth story into the contest and am one of the finalist for the prize - A beautiful bangle in the winner's choice of color from Shiny Adornments!
--
If you have a minute - please VOTE FOR MY STORY by placing a comment saying "I vote for Beth's story"!! You vote in the Post that the above link takes you to - you do not have to go to my story. The person with the most votes wins the bracelet!
--
If you choose to vote - you must do so today, February 27th. As an added incentive for those that like to see pictures - I won't be posting any new posts until tomorrow because I want this to remain my first post (hey - I'm competitive and I like to win - plus have you looked at the bracelets, they are pretty!!)..
--

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment