Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been tagged for the Archive Meme

Renee over at Life With My Special Ks tagged me for the Archive Meme.
____
Here are the rules -Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
____
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
____
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.
____
(Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments.)
____
Link 1: Family -- 2007 In Review - A Year in Pictures - our 2007 in pictures!
____
Link 2: Friends -- Memories - this one was hard for me - I discovered that I don't post about my friends - it is ALL about the girls! I think this one qualifies though..
____
Link 3: Myself -- Pantene Beautiful Lengths - again, I don't post much about myself - it is ALL about the girls!
____
Link 4: Something I Love -- I love my family - This was the most recent picture, other than family portraits, that I could find of the girls and their Daddy!
____
Link 5: Anything -- Oh my - I have a lot to choose from given I have 532 posts to choose from! So I have to pick posts about my girls (for one - they are my life and two - they are what this blog is about)! Brooklyn and Bella. They really are the best things in life!
_____
Ok now I get to tag 5 people:
Melanie at And Baby Makes 4
Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes
_____
Happy Archiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment