Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bella's 3rd Birthday!

I cannot believe that Bella is now 3..where did the past 3 years go? I am going to post the pictures from her big day in several post over the next several days! Hope you enjoy!
--
I decorate their bedroom doors for the birthdays (I started this last year with Bella's 2nd birthday and will keep this as a "family tradition"!). I try to have them done before they wake up - but right now with the heat, we run a fan into Bella's room to help with the temperature, so I couldn't do it until the morning of her birthday - nonetheless, she was thrilled with it!
--

Here's the birthday girl!!! Have I said I cannot believe that she is 3?!?!


And here she is with Pop - because she refused to stand in front of her door without Pop (oh how these girls LOVE their Pop) - it was after the party and she was EXHAUSTED!!

Stay tuned for more of Bella's 3rd Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment