Monday, August 4, 2008

Where Mi-Mi?

--
My mom has been here visiting since last Tuesday at around lunch time! The girls were only in "school" for 2 days for Bella and 1 day for Brooklyn (she was out on Monday due to a lovely stomach virus we all had last weekend that she didn't start with until Sunday afternoon)! My mom left around 5am this morning and she's slept in the other twin bed in Bella's room. Well - when Bella woke up she moved from Mi-Mi's bed back to her's and as I was headed to the bathroom for my shower - I noticed her back in her bed just sitting there looking quite sad and confused. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Where Mi-Mi" pointing to the bed that still had Mi-Mi's blanket on it! It just broke my heart! I told her that Mi-Mi had to go back to her house because she had to go to work tomorrow. Her response "but I want Mi-Mi"!
--
Today is back to reality - back to doing my own laundry, entertaining the girls while trying to keep the house in order and cooking dinner at night! All the things Mi-Mi did while she was here....
--
We had a great visit and I KNOW the girls had a blast getting to have Mi-Mi to themselves for almost an entire week!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment