Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pregnancy Update - 20 week ultrasound

I had another prenatal appointment on Friday, August 1st. I was 21 weeks, so it was time for the ultrasound that they do at 20 weeks! We all went, including my mom, and Bella was so excited to "see the new baby on the puter screen!"!!

--
Everything went well and the baby looks good and is growing well - up to a pound now! We did not find out whether the baby was a boy or girl. However, I will tell you the ultrasound technician said I was carrying the baby "high" and I did the Chinese Lunar Calendar and it says Girl!!! So we will see when he/she makes his/her appearance later this year! Here are the pics.


--
Remember to check the "Pregnancy Updates" tab for more frequent updated on Pregnancy #3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment