Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Cake


Last year for Bella's birthday - I made cupcakes and decorated them with different colored icing to make a bouquet of balloons and a catepillar. This year I asked Bella if she wanted cupcakes or a big cake - and she wanted a "b-i-i-i-i-g" pink cake! So on Friday after my doctor's appointment we went to Michael's to let her pick out the cake she wanted me to make! I took out all the girlie cake pans and laid them out on the floor and let her pick. She picked the Ariel (Little Mermaid) one but then decided on the Castle cake (or 'tastle' cake as it sounds when she says it). I will say I was a bit nervous of how it would turn out - but I think it turned out just fine! She was happy with it and really just wanted to eat it!!!
--

Here is the Birthday Girl blowing out her candles!

STAY TUNED - MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment