Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Unexpected Visit....

--
On Saturday morning, I received a phone call from one of our friends in Atlanta asking if we'd be up for visitors later that day! I was very productive Saturday morning having done 4 loads of wash, cooked breakfast, cleaned out the girls' toys (again), cleaned both their rooms and the bathroom - all before she called! Of course - I would not have told them no if my house had not been cleaned, but it was nice that it had been cleaned!!! The girls and I went on with our day - had some lunch, took naps and waited for Daddy to get home. Then we had supper and waited for our visitors to arrive!
--
Brannon and Scott are both Chiropractors and they met at Life and when they finally decided to introduce us wives to each other - we all became fast friends! Miche and I are both accountants! They have three kids - Jacob will be 6 in October, Lauren turned 3 this past April and David will be 1 in October (Lauren and Bella are 14 weeks apart)! I used to be Jacob's girlfriend - but then I went and had a baby and couldn't devote all my attention to him, so he dumped me!!
--
Here are some pictures from their visit!
--
All the kiddos: (L-R) Jacob, David, Bella, Brooklyn, and Lauren


Jacob, David, Bella and Brooklyn

David and Bella

Playing in Brooklyn's room

Bella has a Mumbo (from Happy Feet) stuffed animal that makes the dancing feet noise when you push his paw and Jacob liked it - so they proceeded to wrestle over it!
Somehow Bella prevailed!!

Jacob "catching a fish" with Brooklyn!

Brooklyn was fascinated with David!!
Giving David a kiss....
--
While the visit was short - it was great to see them all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment