Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleep Training - Night 2

--
So we're really doing this - making our precious little 3-year old sleep in her own bed! We started a ltitle earlier this night - around 7:30 - I read books (5 I think), we said prayers, and then we told them it was time to go to bed and that Mommy and Daddy were going to their bed. Bella screamed, which led to Brooklyn screaming. We closed the door - that made things worse - especially for Brooklyn (remember- we don't want this to be traumatizing). So Brooklyn sat up with Brannon for a bit and I laid down with Bella. When I told Bella I was going to my bed - she screamed. I closed the door, told Brannon that Brooklyn needed to sleep in her crib until we got Bella more situated and I went to bed - with both kids screaming! Bella only cried for about 10 minutes - Brannon kept a check on her and opened her door after she feel asleep. Brooklyn only cried in her crib for a few seconds before going to sleep!
--
While there was a bit more of a fight this night - she still slept in her bed - only getting up and asking me to lay with her once (I can handle that for the most part)!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment