Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

--
Brannon had to work tonight but he did leave his office early to be home when the girls and I got home so he could help me get them in their costumes and he could see them before he had to leave for the night! We got them dressed, attempted some pictures (previously posted) and the girls and I went to see Grannie for a few minutes before heading out to the streets for some trick or treating. They were both very excited to get candy - wanting to eat each piece as we walked to each house! Since it was just the girls and I - I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few that I got!
--
I think Bella was telling Brooklyn that she had to say "Trick or Treat" in order to get the candy - as you can see Brooklyn was listening to her big sister...
--
I don't know why it is so blurry - but it was such a cute picture. They would walk up to the doors -but they wouldn't knock. Instead Bella would scream "trick or treat"...she said it loud enough that most people didn't need her to knock!
--
They seemed to have a good time! We were gone for close to an hour and a half - but that included a stop off at Nana and Paw-Paw's too....we walked though (unlike so many that drive their cars from house to house)...
--

No comments:

Post a Comment