Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleep Training - Night 4

--
Sorry to leave you "hanging" with our exciting life of transitioning our 3-year old out of our bed and intot her own - things were a bit crazy at work (that will be a whole other post at another time). This would be Wednesday night. Wednesday was a bit off the routine because Brannon didn't get home until a little later than usual and I didn't have it in me to cook (like I ever do)...so we were late getting to supper thus late getting home. When we got home Bella said she was still hungry (tactic, if you ask me) but she did eat another piece of toast and then had to finish coloring a picture. I went to bed! Brannon put her in her bed and closed her door - she cried, of course, but only for a few. Then during the night she was only up twice and I did lay with her both times but it was only for about 5 minutes each time. Then she did get in our bed at about 5:00 or so Thursday morning - but like I said, I get up at 5:30 anyway, so I don't mind that snuggle time!
--
So, while we are not completely there - we are still headed in the right direction (at least that's what I'm telling myself)!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment