Thursday, November 8, 2007

Birthday Preview

All the cakes and cupcakes are baked and decorated, and lollipops (some aren't so pretty) are made and wrapped! Here is a preview of the goodies for the party. We will of course have cake tomorrow night as well (one must have birthday cake on his/her birthday)!

Two "baby cakes" (as Bella called them)! One for Friday night after her birthday supper! And one for her to "smash" at the party on Saturday! One is pink and the other is purple (although it looks blue in the picture)! I was pretty impressed with myself on the little cakes - I'm not too good at the freehand drawing of a design (although, this wasn't really freehand, but I shall not reveal my secret)!
Flower lollipops - some green, pink and yellow!

Just your run of the mill cupcakes (31 of them, hope that's enough) with, of course, pink icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment