Monday, November 5, 2007

Brooke's Song

We are sitting at the table doing nothing exciting, but I do have some music on. She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain came on and Bella said, very plainly, "Brooke's song"! When Brooklyn first started crawling and thus following me everywhere I went, when she would come around the corner from the living room (at Nana's house), Bella and I would get on the floor and sing "she'll be coming around the corner when she comes, toot, toot!" and then we'd sing the second verse "and we'll all go out to meet her when she comes, hi brooklyn"! It is silly, but it is what we did and now She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain has been coined "Brooke's song" by Bella!!
On another note of sisterly love, Bella slept in our bed for most of the night last night (I know, I know, I don't care for co-sleeping with children, but.....) but when we woke up and she heard Brooklyn in her room, she sat up in the bed and said "Brooke wake" and proceeded to climb off our bed and go into Brooklyn's room and said "Morning, Brooke!".

No comments:

Post a Comment