Monday, November 12, 2007

Tis the Season

I put up our Christmas tree yesterday!! NOW NOW, before you berate me because it isn't even Thanksgiving yet...My mom was here this weekend, so it was great to have an extra set of hands. Plus, we're likely going to be out of town this weekend and then the next weekend is Thanksgiving and I just love Christmas, so why not enjoy my decorations a little longer!! Here are a few pictures of Bella and I putting the tree together!
I'll have to get a picture of the "finished" tree in a bit to post - for now these are all I have. Just as a side note, we don't have a lot of space and my tree is big - a 7 footer!! So, in order to make it fit and not take up a huge amount of space - I only put up the front half of the tree - I have done this before when we lived in the apartment in Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment