Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pantene's Beautiful Lengths

I have been wanting/needing to get my hair cut and was toying with the idea of just getting it trimmed or getting it cut shorter. I decided I would cut my hair and donate my ponytail to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths, Make the Kindest Cut of All. I got 8 inches cut off the length and then a lot more when she did the layering! I donate in honor of all those who have fought the fight and those continuing to fight.

The girls were with their Nana (Brannon's mom, Dianne) for the day, so when we got to their house last night they weren't convinced that it was Mommy walking in! Bella warmed up a bit quicker than Brooklyn. Brooklyn just stood there and stared at me! Bella kept saying "cute"! So here is my new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment