Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A "Sick" Day

Last Friday - I went to an early lunch so that I could stop by the grocery store to get cupcakes to take to school for Brooklyn's birthday. So I ended up just getting a cake (cupcake selection wasn't very good - if I'd been a bit more energetic, I would have made them myself), but I digress. Bella had mentioned that morning that she didn't feel good - but she says this alot (we think because she gets attention when she says it)! But when I got to school - they were taking her temperature and she looked pitiful - her temp registered at 101, so I brought her with me back to the office for the afternoon.
--
She was very well behaved - she napped for almost two hours and then occuppied her time by coloring, drawing, snacking on some powdered donuts and playing with some stickers we found!
--
Here she is napping on my office floor...


No comments:

Post a Comment