Monday, November 24, 2008

MAIL

--
My girls LOVE to receive mail! We live in a very small town and thus receive our mail at the Post Office - they always say when I pull into the Post Office - "you check mail, Momma?" And when I return from getting the mail they always ask "you got mail for me?"!! They love it I tell you!
--
Bella colors at school at least 2-3 times a week, so these pictures pile up! I can only hang so many around the house! Brooklyn is beginning to color at school as well. So yesterday - we sat at the table and Bella picked out each picture and told me who she wanted to send them to! We sent one to each of my siblings, my parents and my grandma! Then we were out of pictures!
--
So this morning on the way to school we stopped by the BIG post office in town (haha - in the nearest town) and dropped them all off in the mail! Bella was so EXCITED!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment