Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Will you vote today?


I haven't voted yet, but I will! I had an early OB appointment this morning - so I will hit the polls with the girls by my side after work tonight! I hope everyone exercises their right to vote!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Today I voted, yes it's true,
Today I voted, but will you?
Will you vote for all to see?
Will you help democracy?
--
Could you, would you check the box?
Vote for the snake or the sneaky fox...
I could not, would not vote this time.
How can I pick? They both are slime!
--
Could you, would you vote again?
Would you, could you vote McCain?
I will not vote, I'll take my stand,
I will not vote Republican!
-
Could you, would you vote Obama?
Could you, would you vote with your mama?
I will not vote for this or that,
I will not vote for a Democrat!
--
But you must vote by November 4,
After that, they'll shut the door!
Please go vote either here or there,
Please go vote if you give a care!
--
If you don't vote, then don't you whine
When our country falls apart this time!
No more cryin, no complainin'
No more yellin at Biden or Palin!
--
You should vote, oh yes you should,
Voting keeps this country good.
Hurry, hurry do your part!
Go on now and vote your heart!
By: Renee Garcia at Life with My Special Ks
October 29, 2008

--

No comments:

Post a Comment