Sunday, November 23, 2008

Six Things About Me

I was tagged for this from Jenny at Life with 4 kiddos...

OK- so six things about me that you may not know...
--
1. I cry at weddings and funerals - regardless of the relationship.
--
2. I love Christmas - my Christmas tree has been up for almost 3 weeks now! My girls are probably totally unaware that Thanksiving is a week away - granted they are only 3 and 2 - but they're already into Christmas! I can use the excuse this year that I am very pregnant and wanted to get everything up before the baby got here so that we would still have a tree up and the stockings up - but honestly - I put my tree up around the same time last year!
--
3. My house is usually a mess - I do try so hard to keep it picked it up - but it seems no matter how hard I try to keep it neat, it just gets messier!
--
4. I love pictures, especially of my girls!
--
5. I love babies...but am a bit nervous about adding baby #3 to our family - just the normal worries - how will the baby fit into our family dynamic, how will the girls react, will we make it to the hospital for the birth....
--
6. I put sugar in my grits - my husband always makes fun of me when I do this! Supposedly - grits are sugar and you're only supposed to put salt in them - yuck - give me the sugar!
--
I'm having a hard time coming up with 6 people to tag..So whoever is reading this - if you want to do this, leave me a comment if you post this on your blog - so I can come and read 6 things about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment