Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sadness...

I got a phone call on Thursday afternoon that a very special lady had passed away- and very unexpectedly I might add. I was in shock and so saddened by it - I just bawled and whenever I think of her, I can't help but cry. She was so young - only 56...with a husband, daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons and such a WONDERFUL LADY and will be greatly missed!!!
--
Then, I was "blog hopping" a bit this morning (procrastinating cleaning the house) and came across a post about little baby named Ruby - who only lived for a short 90 minutes. When I went to Ruby's family's blog - the first thing I noticed was the pregnancy ticker - it said 21 days to go...I only have 20! You can read about Ruby's story here and here and here.
--
I can't imagine being in their shoes right now and having to say good-bye before you even get to say hello...Hug your babies a few extra times today..
--

No comments:

Post a Comment