Monday, November 3, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

--
I don't usually post what I am cooking because lately I haven't been very good about cooking. I am so exhausted that when I get home - that some nights I just pick up something for the girls or I will just fix toast or something for them (they don't seem to mind)! But this week, I am really trying hard to cook at home most every night! So to try and keep myself on track, I have already prepared the meat for three nights this week! Here is what we are having:
--
Last night I cooked a ham with black-eyed peas, mashed potatoes, green beans, english peas and cornbread!! YUMMY!
--
Monday: Beef tips and rice
--
Tuesday: Spaghetti
--
Wednesday: Chicken buritos/beef tacos, with Spanish rice and black beans
--
Thursday: unplanned
--
Friday: unplanned
--
Ok - so I don't have the whole week figured out - but just that I cook four nights in a row will be a huge improvement! I'll come back and edit once I decide on the other two nights - there is likely to be a "leftovers" night in there!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment