Sunday, November 2, 2008

I was tagged....

--
Early in October, Michelle tagged me for this:
--

--

Here are the rules:

Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award.

Publish these rules

Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.

Grant the prize to 6 people.

My answers -

6 Things I Value:

1. My girls and baby #3 on the way

2. My husband

3. Life

4. Time alone

5. Reading

6. Chiropractic adjustments from husband (especially right now!!)

6 Things I do not support:

1. Eating seafood (totally agree with you on this one Michelle - but my girls and husband really like it)!

2. Prejudice/Intolerance

3. Hatred

4. Driving while intoxicated

5. The awful squealing my truck makes (one is from the conditioner fan and the other is from a belt of some sort that my husband has changed out 3 times now and it still continues)

6. Auburn football

Ill pass this on to:

Renee

Christina

Laura

Amanda

Angie

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment