Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo Shoot - Part 3

--
Here are the pregnancy pictures we were able to get. Once the girls appear to be losing their patience and hitting their limit of cooperation - we just say enough..It isn't worth having two screaming children in our opinions!
--
Both girls kissing the baby!
--
--
They were trying to get both girls to lay their heads on my belly - but Brooklyn apparently didn't think that would work - so she just kissed my belly! Bella did almost whatever they asked her to do pose wise!
--

--
Brannon and Beth - 36 weeks pregnant with #3
--
--
Brannon and Beth - 36 weeks pregnant with #3
--
--
This is a picture of just Bella and I that they happened to snap - but they didn't have the flash set correctly...I actually didn't even realize this was a picture of anything. If you look VERY VERY close - you'll see Bella laying her head on my belly...I LOVE this picture - if you think you can "fix" this picture so it is usable - please leave me a comment with your email address and I'll email you the picture!! I'd appreciate any help!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment