Thursday, January 24, 2008

Getting to Know Me

So instead of emailing this to everyone and everyone feeling obligated to send it back - I am just posting here. Feel free to email it to me or post in the comment section - I'd love to read your responses!

1. What is your occupation? Just a mom

2. What color are your socks right now? gray.

3. What are you listening to right now? The Wizard of Oz and music playing on my blog

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Brownie mix - yummy!!!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Pink

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom, on her drive home from school

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
9. How old are you today? 29.....

10. Favorite drink? I like fountain cokes (yes there is a difference) and I drink a lot of tea (unsweet)

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football - specifically Alabama Football!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No - I did highlights once, but that was all

13. Pets? Yes - Georgia, an 8-year old Boston Terrier

14. Favorite food? Spaghetti with meat sauce

15. Last movie you watched? The Wizard of Oz - sort of watched it. Last movie I went and saw in the theater was "I Am Legend" with Will Smith

16.. Favorite Day of the year? Every day, but oh how I love Christmas - but I like the whole season, not just the day!

17. What do you do to vent anger? I just get in a really bad mood and most everyone around me knows about it! Anyone disagree??

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember - I do remember that for one Christmas I got a "life size" baby doll and I loved her. Don't know what happened to her. Then there was of course, the Sesame Street yellow nightgown I carried around with me.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring for the relief from winter and Fall for the anticipation of cooler weather and FOOTBALL!

20. Cherry or Blueberry? I don't really care for either - but prefer the cherry flavor in say a slushie or something.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? I'm not emailing this out - so they probably will not email me back!

22. Who is most likely to respond? probably no one since I'm posting on blog instead of emailing.

23. Who is least likely to respond? everyone!

24. Living arrangements? Myself, Brannon, Bella, Brooklyn and Georgia in a house

25. When was the last time you cried? today - it's been a week of sad news it seems!

26. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST THAT YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO? Not sending this to anyone in particular - am posting on my blog

27. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sendingthis to? Not sending this to anyone in particular - am posting on my blog

28. Favorite smell? Fir trees, oranges (because I associate it with Christmas), and diesel because I think of big cities I have visited on vacation with their horrid traffic, gardenias

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain - only ketchup and pickles

30. Favorite car? I love my Suburban

31. Favorite cat breed? don't know...

32. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 - house key, car key, office key and post office box key

33. How many years at your current job? 2 1/2 as a mom- 1 year as a Stay-at-Home mom

34. Favorite day of the week? Every day - but especially days when I have someone here with me (preferably Brannon)

35. How many states have you lived in? 2 - Alabama and Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment